A sneak peak of coming reviews. These are purchased before my Project 10 Pan promise, which is … going, that’s all I can say. Anyway, here is the body care haul:
From Yves Rocher, a brand I’m new to. I was told by someone who used to work for the brand that their creams are highly placed in blind-tests, that their textures compare favorably with higher end products. I tried a few in the store and was certainly impressed by a few. This haul was done online during the sales.
1. Apple Delight duo: body scrub and silky body cream (I liked the texture of the silky cream in-store)
2. Nourishing Argan Balm
3. Oriental Velvety Skin scrub (GWP, I thought this was supposed to be a sample sized product!)
4. Nutri-Repair Treatment Shampoo (GWP)
5. Organic Oats Shower Gel
6. Moisturising Body Lotion with Aloe Vera
7. 24h Comfort Nourishing Day Cream (GWP)
8. Repair Lotion Extra Dry Skin
And that’s all! I’m still working on my existing stash so I haven’t touched any of these yet. The shower gel will probably be the first Yves Rocher product I try.